TNG BUSINESS ADVISOR MEMBERSHIP & TRAINING
You are about to begin an amazing journey. A journey that has the power to change your life and that of your clients and people who work with you. Join an elite group of just a few hundred professional firms that have decided to move to the top of the accounting value chain.
Prior to the evolution of online training , the Focus Business Advisor Training Program (BATP) required an investment of over $30,000 (depending on which country you reside). Now you can access the same content, online, for less than $5,000! How is that possible? Technology. Classroom based training meant hiring a hotel venue, providing lunch & refreshments which is expensive, not to mention travel costs and the time of your tutor.
The first step is to purchase a Business Advisor Membership. A once off fee of $850.00 grants you lifetime membership. It also includes a deposit towards your first month's BATP training, which gives you immediate access our flagship Strategic Planning module. You'll also gain access to the TNG Business Advisor forum, reserved exclusively for Business Advisor members, as well as other downloads.
The following month, you'll start a 10 month payment plan of just $395.00 per month. Over a 12 month period, we'll guide you every step of the way to creating your Consulting division. Importantly, the content that you will receive is identical in all respects to the face to face classroom based training. Of course, you will have the opportunity to ask questions and schedule video conference sessions. Let's get you started ... click 'Purchase Membership' below:
Business Advisor Training Program
Premium Membership & Deposit
once only payment
Business Advisor Training Program
Premium Training Course
x 10 months
The Business Advisor Training Program (BATP) contains:
- Business Consulting Management System – your internal operations manual for your Business Consulting Division. This system covers seven critical steps for you to actively develop and implement to ensure your business is successful.
- Client Seminar Programs – marketing tools to promote your Practice to clients and prospects. The Program contains two seminar programs that are designed to run for 2 hours each: a). ‘Best Practices for SME’s’ and b). ‘Getting your Act Together”
- Getting Started – your First meeting – a 30 minute audio of how to conduct your initial meeting with a prospective client to promote business consulting services. A tried and tested script for you to role-play, and practice over and over.
- Strategic Planning Program – a centre-piece to your Consulting Division this flagship product alone has the potential to generate you millions of dollars in revenues.
- Time Management Program - a program designed to be run with your client’s entire team to promote teamwork and productivity. Systems Implementation Program - designed to assist clients to create internal systems and processes through an Operations Manual that is typically implemented over a 6 to 12 month consulting engagement period.
- Systems Implementation Program - designed to assist clients to create internal systems and processes through an Operations Manual that is typically implemented over a 6 to 12 month consulting engagement period.
- Systems Templates – standardised “Systems Templates” designed to assist with easy implementation of systems into your client’s company. A pro forma manual to give client’s a kickstart to creating their Operations Manual. There are over 200 different systems, tables, checklists and procedures in this manual.
- Focus Business Academy - a 12 month group training program designed for smaller clients who may not be able to afford 'one-on-one' consulting. This program works well for a group of 5-10 businesses, with 2-3 participants per business at each workshop session.